Marketing / Advertising
As the largest real estate office in Colchester County, you get not 1, but a team of 12 REALTORS® working hard to sell your property... and all at NO charge to you!
Let your REALTOR® use some of these traditional and newer tools to sell your home.
- For Sale Sign - anyone who responds to your sign is a prospective buyer because we know they have already seen your property and they are interested.
- Paper Media - your REALTOR® may choose to advertise in the Daily News Weekender Edition or other real estate publications and also prepare flyers for viewing at Scotiabank Main Branch, Royal Bank and possible other locations. There is a static display of properties in our office at 107 Willow Street. Mailers have also been proven effective.
Internet - As part of the MLS® network, your property can be viewed on some, if not all, the following websites:
- novascotiahomeguide.ca (all new listings are poisted for 1 week)
- icx.ca (commercial properties and development land)
- REALTOR® Open House - this is an efficient way to attract REALTORS® to see your home so they can tell their prospective buyers.
- Public Open House - a great way to showcase your home to potential buyers. These are usually held on weekends and your agent takes care of all advertising and hosting.